Friday, August 21, 2009

First Order: X-Men!

Although it's not technically the first order I completed, this is the first order I received and I'm so happy to have it done and in the mail! The order was for 6 custom-made X-Men characters and I have to say they were a lot of fun to make! Although, in hindsight, I should have done them in worsted weight yarn (which is so much easier to find), but I instead made all except Storm out of sport weight yarn.

Face-Off!

Line-up: Wolverine (sans costume), Wolverine (in costume) Storm, Professor X, Sabretooth, Juggernaut

For more pictures check out my Flickr.

Wolverine (in costume) is now available in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Finally getting to look at these on my computer (instead of my blackberry). Every single one of them is incredible! My favorite one is Wolverine without his costume, his hair is just way too awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love using fuzzy yarns for boy hair, and this one happened to be as easy to shape as trolls' hair! :D

    ReplyDelete